Join Women in PR Canada at their Annual Soirée at Hycroft on June 4th. Mingle in the spacious foyer at the foot of the Grand Staircase, relax in the formal Drawing Room and enjoy a glass of wine on the spectacular Terrace overlooking the beautiful walled gardens.
Women in PR’s Annual Soirée at Hycroft
The theme this year is online reputation management (ORM). Panelists will share how ORM is more than just social media monitoring, but it isn’t a full-on PR campaign. It involves simple tools and techniques that any Women in PR can implement.
- Talia Beckett Davis, President of Canadian Women in Public Relations and Vice President of Communications, RE Royalties
- Jennifer Knight, Owner of Jennifer Knight Consulting
- Darian Kovacs, Founding Partner of Jelly Marketing
- Mary Charleson, President of Charleson Communications and Founder of FiveMinuteMarketing.com
- Karen Speirs, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Google’s CEO Eric Schmidt says “employing the services of an ‘identity manager’ to maintain one’s online presence will be ‘the new normal’ for the prominent and those who aspire to be prominent.”
Back again this year is the Women in PR Beauty Lounge. Artists will be providing complimentary mini makeovers for our guests. Get camera ready and have your hair, make-up and nails touched up for your photos.
I have a pair of tickets to give away to this glamorous and informative evening. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
UPDATE: The winner is Sam!