The 2019 BC Home + Garden Show is February 20–24, 2019 at BC Place Stadium, featuring HGTV Canada stars Bryan Baeumler of Island of Bryan, Mickey Fabbiano & Sebastian Sevallo of Worst to First and Carson Arthur of Home to Win headlining on the TELUS Main Stage. Catch exciting presentations from Vancouver’s very own award-winning designers and experts across all five days.
BC Home + Garden Show
- Where: BC Place Stadium, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, February 20, 2018 4:00pm to 9:00pm Thursday, February 21, 2018 Noon to 9:00pm Friday, February 22, 2018 Noon to 9:00pm Saturday, February 23, 2018 10:00am to 9:00pm Sunday, February 24, 2018 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Tickets: Adults (13+) $16; Adults (13 +) Online $14; Seniors (60+) $13; Seniors (60+) Online $11; Seniors (60+) $6 before 6:00pm on Thursday & Friday only. Children 12 years & under are free.
Gather at The Cooking Stage for seminars and live demos from the city’s most respected chefs including Ryan Stone of Heirloom Vancouver and Fable’s Kurtis Perry. At the Vancouver Sun Gardiner’s School, rediscover your lost love for all things leafy with daily seminars from the Lower Mainland’s top gardening gurus and landscape designer Carson Arthur. Explore more than 3,000 square feet of innovative garden spaces designed to impress by Great Canadian Landscaping, Holley Landscaping, No Limit Landscape, Para Space Landscaping and more. Step inside a 32-foot yurt, styled by Jamie Banfield Design and imagine a cozy night spent with nothing but the sounds of nature in the background. Go for a test drive with Toyota Canada or step into the power smart house of Dave, one of BC Hydro’s very own employees… and much more!
Portobello West, Vancouver’s favourite fashion and art market, is also showcasing a selection of the city’s top emerging artisans and craftspeople in a special home show pop-up edition.
Win a Prize Pack
I have an awesome prize pack to give away thanks to the BC Home + Garden Show and life-biz organizing expert Jane Stoller of Organized Jane. The prize pack includes:
2 tickets to the BC Home and Garden Show
Reserved front row seating at Jane Stoller’s presentation on Friday (Feb 22 @ 4pm)
2 complimentary glasses of wine at the Lounge
One-hour, one-on-one coaching session with Jane Stoller
A copy of Jane Stoller’s book Organizing Your Lifestyle
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, February 19, 2019. Must be 19+. UPDATE! The winner is Christina M.!
Follow the BC Home + Garden Show on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter #BCHGS19 for more inspiration.