Celebrate what’s possible as five daring Disney Princesses spark the courage inside us all in Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream, skating into Vancouver November 21–25, 2018.
Featuring Disney’s Moana for the first time in a live production, hosts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse bring the Disney magic to life and take audiences on an expedition across raging seas and snow-covered mountains in this action-packed extravaganza with the beloved characters from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, Tangled and Cinderella.
Disney on Ice Presents Dare to Dream
- When: November 21-23 at 7:00pm
November 24 at 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:00pm
November 25 at 11:30am, 3:30pm
- Where: Pacific Coliseum at the PNE (2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver)
- Tickets: Ticket prices start at just $20 each* Discount Opening Night tickets available for $15 for select seating* (not valid for VIP/Floor Seat levels). Tickets available for purchase online, charge by phone at (604) 252-3700 or visit the PNE Box Office. *Prices subject to change; additional ticketing/venue fees may apply; discount ticket pricing subject to availability.
In her Disney On Ice debut, see how far Moana will go in a high-seas adventure with demigod Maui, to save her island and discover her true identity. Join Belle as she fearlessly befriends the enchanted castle staff and reveals the Beast’s gentleness.
Experience Anna’s devotion to her sister, Elsa, on her life-changing journey to stop an eternal winter. Explore with Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Cinderella and friends from around the Disney Kingdom as they find the heart and determination to overcome obstacles and make their dreams come true. Iconic sing-along songs such as “How Far I’ll Go,” “Be Our Guest” and “Let It Go” are paired with powerful skating choreography to instill confidence and embolden audiences to never stop dreaming.
Plus fans are encouraged to arrive early to celebrate family and tradition with a special sing-along with Miguel from Disney Pixar’s Coco in a live fiesta Disney On Ice style prior to the show!
I have a family 4-pack of tickets to give away to opening night on November 21, 2018. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter:
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
Update The winner is Heather!