As the weather cools down, fall is the perfect time to tackle those at-home projects. The Vancouver Fall Home Show has handpicked the industry’s best to appear at the next event, including top celebrity guests and homegrown Vancouver talent. Find inspiration while you shop and consult with more than 325 trusted brands and local companies, all under one roof.
Vancouver Fall Home Show
Where: October 18–21, 2018
When: Vancouver Convention Centre West
Tickets: Save $3 buying tickets online.
This year’s Main Stage lineup includes Todd Talbot, from HGTV Canada’s Love It or List It, Vancouver, lifestyle gurus Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan, stars of Cottage Life’s Great Canadian Cottages (launching this fall) and Tiffany Pratt from HGTV Canada’s Home to Win, along with DIY expert, Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault and some great local talent including Kendall Ansell and Jamie Banfield.
New and returning features of the Vancouver Fall Home Show include the Fulgor Milano Cooking Stage, where Vancouver’s culinary legends and modern masters, conduct in-depth demos featuring tried-and-true kitchen cheats, and can’t-miss culinary trends. Dave’s House is a power smart house of one of BC Hydro’s very own employees, designed by Jamie Banfield Design which will be on display at the Show. Other must-see features include WORKSHOP, Ask-the-Expert, The Lounge and The Telus Future Home.
Win the Ultimate Home Improvement Prize Pack
The Vancouver Fall Home Show has offered up the following prize pack for a lucky Miss604 reader to enjoy:
- Two tickets to the Show
- Two glasses of wine at the Lounge
- Reserved front row seating at the presentation of your choice (see the schedule here)
- The opportunity for a private one-on-one consultation with the presenter of your choice
- A Rust-Oleum kit which includes: Paint Project Kit, Glitter Wall Paint, Painter’s Touch in Silver Lilac, Modern Masters Metal Effects Patina Kit
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Follow Miss604 and Home & Garden Events on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
Update The winner is Angela!