The SKOOKUM Festival is coming up September 7-9, 2018 in Stanley Park and with acts like Arkells, Metric, The Killers, Florence + The Machine taking to the stage, local culinary rockstars will be serving up delicious meals at pop-up restaurants, long tables, and more.
SKOOKUM will be unlike any other music festival, offering gourmet culinary experiences and tasting areas that will showcase some of the best BC wines, locally-produced craft beers and a selection of local craft distilleries.
SKOOKUM Festival Culinary Program and Food Options
Tickets for the following new add-ons will go on sale Friday, June 15, 2018 at 10:00am on the SKOOKUM Festival website.
- SKOOKUM Long Table Dinner Series includes some of BC’s best restaurants and chefs including Edible Canada with Ocean Wise ambassador Ned Bell, Joy Road Catering from the Okanagan Valley, and St. Lawrence + Kissa Tanto collaborating for a dinner you won’t forget.
- SKOOKUM Picnic Baskets will offer a variety of lunch options created by renowned Vancouver restaurants and hot spots including Hawksworth, Bel Cafe, Honey Salt and les amis du FROMAGE.
The SKOOKUM culinary program will also include a wide array of restaurant pop-ups and food trucks to satisfy any craving including; Bao Bei, Coast, Italian Kitchen, Vital Supply Co, Vij’s, Belgard Kitchen, Monarch Burger, Cartems, Fiasco Gelato, Fat Mao Noodles, Mr Bannock, Crab Park Chowdery & many more.
A broad assortment of local craft breweries, wineries and micro distilleries will also be conveniently located on the festival site highlighting the best of the region.
To learn more about SKOOKUM, including passes and pricing – and the food and beverage program, visit the SKOOKUM Festival website »
Win a Foodie Experience at SKOOKUM Festival
Enjoy food at a music festival like never before!
I have 2 full weekend passes to give away for SKOOKUM along with 2 tickets to the 5:00pm Joy Road Catering Long Table Dinner! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow SKOOKUM and Miss604 on Instagram (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
The value of this package is over $1200! I will draw one lucky winner (must be 19+) on Thursday, June 28, 2018. Please enjoy responsibly.
The inaugural three-day festival is produced by BRANDLIVE in collaboration with Virgin Mobile and will feature over 50 stage performances by some of the biggest names in music today, live and multimedia art installations; gourmet culinary experiences from some of Vancouver’s most acclaimed restaurants; pop-up and roaming entertainment and tasting areas showcasing some of the best BC wines, locally brewed craft beer as well as select offerings from local area craft distilleries.