The 28th annual Jeans Day is coming up! Join over 200,000 participants across the province and sport your very best Canadian tuxedo all for a great cause. There are many ways to get involved, all in support of BC Children’s Hospital, and one of the highlights is the Jeans Day BBQ on May 3rd.
Jeans Day BBQ for BC Children’s Hospital
When: Thursday, May 3, 2018 11:30am to 1:30pm
Where: Robson Square (800 Robson St, between Hornby & Howe)
Jeans Day buttons can be purchased for $5 and lapel pins for $20 at an official retailer – Save-on-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Urban Fare, London Drugs, Thrifty Foods and Country Grocer. Thanks to dedicated Champions who sell buttons and pins, Jeans Day has now raised over $21 million for BC Children’s Hospital over its 27-year history.
Get your workplace involved by registering as a Corporate Champion.
Order a supply of buttons or stickers for your school and encourage students to raise funds to help kids just like them.
About BC Children’s Hospital
BC Children’s Hospital is the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to children, serving the one million children in BC and the Yukon.
- BC Children’s Hospital is the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to children, serving the one million children in BC and the Yukon
- All children who are seriously ill or injured are referred to BC Children’s Hospital and are either treated at the hospital facility in Vancouver or, with consultation from BC Children’s specialists, in their home community
- More than 86,000 children received care last year
- One of the only pediatric medical centres in North America with a world-class acute care centre, research institute, mental health facility, and soon, a rehabilitation centre all on a single campus
- The province’s leading pediatric training facility
- Largest pediatric research institute in Western Canada
- The Teck Acute Care Centre opened its doors to patients on October 29, 2017
- 640,000 square feet, including: 231 private rooms, Expanded Emergency Department (three times size of previous ER); Specialized medical suites include medical/surgical inpatient units, medical imaging, procedural suites, a hematology/oncology department, and pediatric intensive care unit
- Teck Acute Care Centre features the Children’s Healing Experience Project – a 100% donor funded exhibit of original paintings and sculptures, murals, interactive installations, playrooms, and outdoor gardens designed to heal a child in body, mind and spirit
Miss604 is proud to be an Official Jeans Day Ambassador again for 2018!