When you tell CBC Vancouver why you are BC’s biggest music fan and you could win the ultimate JUNOS fan experience. The JUNO Awards will be in Vancouver March 19-25, 2018 with a week full of events, culminating with the awards show on March 25 hosted by Michael Bublé live from Rogers Arena.
Win Your Way Into the JUNOS with CBC Vancouver
The prize includes:
- Return airfare for two from any location in BC to Vancouver (winners who live within or near Metro Vancouver will receive a $250 travel credit)
- Three nights hotel accommodations for two at the Parq Hotel from March 23-26
- 2 tickets to The 2018 JUNO Awards
- 2 tickets to JUNO Cup Presented by CBC Sports
- 2 wristbands for JUNOfest Presented by CBC Music
- 2 wristbands for JUNO Fan Fare Presented by CBC Music with VIP front of the line access to artists
- 2 tickets for JUNO Songwriters’ Circle Presented by SOCAN in association with Canadian Music Publishers Association
How you can enter:
Craft a tweet, Instagram post, or create a video explaining how you’re BC’s biggest music fan. Post it to the attention of @CBCVancouver with the tag #bcjunoscontest. Entries will be accepted until midnight on March 4, 2018.
Full details are available on the CBC Vancouver website »
This will be the fourth time that Vancouver will host Canada’s Music Awards ceremony; shows previously took place in 1991, 1998, and 2009. Follow the JUNO Awards online with the tag #JUNOS on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.