We Heart Local, a year-round initiative that encourages consumers to sample, identify, enjoy and celebrate local BC food and agricultural products, is hosting the Livin La Vida Local contest!
They want to see how you are Livin La Vida Local and are offering the chance to win a $250 prize package which includes gift cards for Save-On-Foods, BC Liquor Stores, CookCulture.com and BC Ferries plus a basket of local goodies.
Livin La Vida Local Contest
To enter, simply follow one of these steps:
- Snap a photo of one of your fave local, all year round foods, and then share with a comment about why you love it with @weheartlocalbc on Instagram. Be sure to mention @weheartlocalbc and tag #LivinLaVidaLocalBC.
- Not on Instagram? Never fear: you can also upload your photo with a caption on the Facebook Page app or via the We Heart Local contest page.
You can enter once per day (new photos only please) from July 12 – August 7, 2017. Bonus: 8 weekly random prize draw winners will each win a $50 gift card to one of the following: Save-On-Foods, CookCulture.com, BC Liquor Stores or BC Ferries! All entries are eligible for the grand prize.
WEEK 1: $50 BC Ferries gift cards
WEEK 2: $50 Save-On-Foods gift cards
WEEK 3: $50 CookCulture gift cards
WEEK 4: $50 BC Liquor Stores gift cards
Enter to Win From Miss604
To promote Livin La Vida Local, I have a prize package to give away just to a lucky Miss604 reader! You can enter to win:
1 $50 BC Ferries gift card
1 $50 Save-On-Foods gift card
1 $50 CookCulture.com gift card
1 $50 BC Liquor Stores gift card
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Share this post on Facebook tagging @WeHeartLocalBC & @Miss604 (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
[clickToTweet tweet=”RT to enter to win a $250 @WeHeartLocalBC #LivinLaVidaLocalBC prize pack http://ow.ly/jHJM30dDKOZ” quote=” Click to enter via Twitter” theme=”style6″]
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Saturday, July 22, 2017. You can still enter to win the Livin La Vida Local until August 7, 2017.
Follow the We Heart Local on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for more info.
Update The winner is Cheryl Green!