The 7th annual Vancouver Mini Maker Faire returns to the PNE Forum this month for two full days of maker exhibits, workshops, speakers, building, painting, crafting, soldering, brewing, sewing, 3D printing and more!
Vancouver Mini Maker Faire
When: Saturday, June 10 & Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:00am to 6:00pm
Where: PNE Forum (2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver)
Tickets: Available online now
Browse, meet, and speak with local makers while you enjoy activities – included with your admission – such as building your own rocket, t-shirt customization, crafts like build-a-button, cheese making, and a painting station. The workshops and speaker series are back too.
There’s even an activity called Stomp the City where kids can make a cardboard building and at the end of each day, one will get the chance to dress up like Godzilla and stomp everything!
Vancouver Mini Maker Faire is giving away a 3D printer too! Get a bonus entry with your ticketed admission on site. The winner will be drawn on Sunday afternoon at the Faire.
Win a Maker Faire Prize Pack
I have an exclusive Vancouver Mini Maker Faire prize package to give away that includes:
- Book: Out of the Box by Jemma Westing – 25 cardboard engineering projects for makers
- Shirt: An East Vancouver t-shirt from The Hive Printing
- Beer: A Belgian Blonde DIY Beer Kit from Brew & Beast
- Bonus: A surprise gift from Crafted Van
- Of course the winner will also be able to attend the Faire, with a 4 pack of tickets
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
[clickToTweet tweet=”RT to enter to win a @VanMakerFaire prize package http://ht.ly/lxju30cf602″ quote=” Click to enter via Twitter” theme=”style6″]
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, June 7, 2017. The winner must be able to pick up the prize package at the Faire on June 10 or June 11, 2017.
Follow Vancouver Mini Maker Faire on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information.
Update The winner is Shawn!