GO Fest Whistler’s Great Outdoors Festival May Long Weekendby
The 4th annual GO Fest, Whistler’s Great Outdoors Festival, brings family fun and free concerts to Whistler Village over the May Long Weekend (May 19-22). GO Fest also hosts adventure on the mountain and in the valley, and arts and culture events inspired by Whistler’s unique mountain vibe, will take place over four action-packed days.
GO Fest Whistler
- Forged Axe Throwing on May 19.
- Alpine Dogs Training Tips & Tricks on May 21.
- Learn to Sail with the Whistler Sailing Association May 20 and May 21 with certified instructors on Alta Lake.
- Art Sessions at Crystal Lodge Art Gallery
Wine About Art May 19 and Bear Sculpting May 20 and 21.
- Explore The Pointe Artist Run Centre May 20 at The Point on Alta Lake’s West side for a day of activities and events starting at noon. Brunch at the Cypress Point Café, canoe decorating and live music.
- Whistler Film Festival Adventure Film Series May 19 to May 21.
- Mountain Bike Heritage Week May 16-22 at Whistler Museum
- Margus Riga Pop-Up Gallery presented by Sombrio May 20 at Forlise.
- Road Bike Group Ride May 20 with the
Whistler Cycling Club.
- Riglet Snowboard Park May 20 and 21.
- GO Green Nature Scavenger Hunt May 20 at Florence Peterson Park. Seek and find natural treasures and learn about the importance of biodiversity, forests, waterways and wildlife.
- Kids and Families Drop In Tennis May 20 at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
For the bike fan:
For the kids:
The GO Fest Base Camp in Mountain Square is ground zero for adventure. Stop by to find out what is going on and sign up for events. Space is limited in some events so be sure to sign up in advance if possible.
GO Fest Main Stage in Village Square Concert Schedule
Friday, May 19, 2017 7:30pm 54•40
Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:00pm MAZACOTE 7:30pm The Zolas
Sunday, May 21, 2017 3:00pm //AMISTAD// 7:30pm Dear Rouge
Follow GO Fest on Facebook for more information.