Daisy Day at Austin Heights
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017 9:00am to 3:00pm
Where: 1000 Austin Ave, Coquitlam (Austin Ave at Le Bleu, next to Rona)
This free family-friendly event at kicks off with a free pancake breakfast at 9:00am prepared by the Coquitlam Kinsmen. Enjoy performances throughout the day from Chapter 11, Fat Jazz, Five on a String, Disney singing princesses Anna & Elsa and a magician. There will be lots of prizes up for grabs, and plenty of activities for children throughout the day.
Parking will be available at Blue Mountain Baptist Church, Blue Mountain Park and Como Lake Middle School.
Win an Austin Heights Experience Package
You can enter to win a $300 Austin Heights Experience Package to treat yourself in Coquitlam’s Austin Heights! Here’s what will be awarded to one lucky winner to enjoy with a friend:
- $100 Grapes 4 U gift card to be used toward creating a 30-bottle batch of tasty wine
- $50 gift card to Eddie & Ev The Salon for a Classic Mani or Pedi
- $50 for Artisan Gifts & Flowers to buy yourselves a few little treats
- $25 Inno Bakery gift card to pick up some fresh baked goodies
- $25 Tim Hortons gift card to enjoy your favourite Tim’s brew and breakfast sandwich
- $50 John B Pub gift card to tickle your taste buds with a delicious lunch after a wonderful day of indulging yourself in Austin Heights
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Sunday, June 11, 2017. The winner will be connected with the Austin Heights BIA for prize pick-up.
The Austin Heights Business Improvement Association is a business organization supporting the shops, restaurants and businesses along the Austin Avenue area of Coquitlam. Daisy Days is an annual event hosted by the Austin Heights BIA with the goal of bringing community and business together.
Update The winner is Lynn Sheridan!