Pi Theatre presents Long Division, on stage later this month at The Annex Theatre. Directed by Richard Wolfe, with choreography by Leslie Telford and musical score by Owen Belton, this intellectually-charged, emotionally-gripping work combines multimedia and physical theatre to explore the mathematics of human connection.
Pi Theatre Presents Long Division
Where: The Annex Theatre (823 Seymour St, Vancouver)
When: April 26-29 at 8:00pm & April 29-30 at 2:00pm
Student performance on April 27 at 1:00pm
A Talk-Back will take place after the 2:00pm show on April 29
Tickets: Available online now
The story revolves around seven characters who are inextricably linked by a sequence of tragic events.
Through excursions into number theory, geometry, and logic, the players struggle to delineate their evocative, elusive patterns of entanglement, but find that one emotional variable consistently remains unsolved.
Long Division uses text, multimedia, and physical theatre to create a play about the mathematics of human connection.
Win a Date Night Prize Pack
I have an amazing prize pack to give away to one lucky Miss604 reader and their date! The prize includes:
- Two tickets to see Long Division on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:00pm
- A post-show backstage meet-and-greet with the director and cast
- $100 gift card to Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Signed poster from the cast
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter:
Follow Pi Theatre on Twitter and Facebook for more information. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
Update The winner is Lisa Roux Thompson!