John and I are all about the date nights and we have one coming up at the Vancouver Christmas Market. We’ll shop for some hand-crafted gifts, perhaps pick up a stein, listen to live music, and enjoy the twinkle of the lights with snow-capped mountains as a backdrop.
Sharing some of the love this season, the Vancouver Christmas Market and its vendors have put together an ultimate date night prize package for a lucky Miss604 reader to enjoy.
Win a Vancouver Christmas Market Date Night
The lucky winner’s Vancouver Christmas Market Date Night includes a Couples Combo ticket package (included below) and all of this:
- 2 Adult Season Passes with Express Lane Access
- 2 Carousel Rides
- 1 Gingerbread Treat from the Gingerbread Haus
- 1 Couple’s Photo Session at the Photo Hut
- Authentic German Spätzle Dinner for 2 from Captain and the Chef Spätzle Haus. Spend a romantic evening at the Vancouver Christmas Market dining on an authentic, hand-made, Spätzle Dinner for 2 (egg noodles) with one of 3 toppings, and gurkensalat (German cucumber salad). Enjoy your choice of traditional cheese and caramelized onions; wild mushroom cream sauce, or their dairy free fusion of inspired coconut curry tomato sauce. This delicious meal also comes with a pair of sparkling beverages.
- 2 Chocolate Bars from ART Meets CHOCOLATE Hut
- 1 Christmas Glass Ornament from Unique Glass Ornaments Hut
- 1 Vintage Brown Genuine Leather Belt with a Wood Inlaid Buckle from the Mistura & Fento Hut. This is just a glimpse into the craftsmanship of the fine products offered by Mistura & Fento including wooden watches and sunglasses, leather belts, wallets, and bracelets.
- 1 Bottle of Raspberry Liqueur from Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery Hut.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Tag your date, like, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click and post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at 9:00am on Friday, December 16, 2016. The prize package will be waiting at the Vancouver Christmas Market on Friday morning so that the winner can attend the market during the weekend before Christmas.
Update The winner is Eran!