Refresh Market returns for the 9th time to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park in Squamish, offering a handpicked selection of vintage, handmade and curated wares from more than 95 vendors! Shop one of BC’s largest indie marketplaces as you support local designers, artists on April 23rd.
What: Refresh Market
When: Saturday, April 23, 2016 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Where: West Coast Railway Heritage Park (39645 Government Rd, Squamish)
Tickets: Admission is $3
Browse locally made, designed and sourced clothing, accessories, home decor, children’s items, leather and paper goods, and more. Enjoy local food, live music and a cool, local vibe. Get there early, be one of the the first 50 people to walk through the doors and receive a free swag bag.
Win a Refresh Market Prize Pack
Refresh Market has offered up an incredibly generous prize pack loaded with goodies (valued at over $200) for one lucky Miss604 reader to enjoy. This includes:
- Infinity Scarf, courtesy of Adhesif Clothing
- Lemon + Lavender organic skin care set (organic lotion, lip balm and bar soap), courtesy of Fable Naturals
- Organic Coconut Oil, courtesy of Ostro Organics
- Big Smooch toddler tee + Roar toddle hat, courtesy of Tumble + Roar
- Shopping Dollars, Courtesy of Refresh Market (Value $50)
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Share or like this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Refresh Market on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more information. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, April 14, 2016. The winner must be able to pick up the prize at the market on April 23rd.
Update The winner is @JessicaRF20!