Connect with your community this summer and you could win a flight to an Asian paradise, direct from YVR! Find the YVR Community Festival Booth at an upcoming event, sport one of the contest t-shirts, share your photo, and you could win.
YVR has strong linkages to Asia, with up to 134 direct flights per week to Asia at the peak period in August. Thirteen air carriers currently service routes between YVR and 10 major destinations in Asia, providing excellent connections to all parts of the region. YVR is also the only airport in North America with service from four mainland China carriers: China Eastern, China Southern, Air China and Sichuan Airlines.
YVR Airport T-Shirts to Paradise
Here’s how T-Shirts to Paradise works:
- Visit a YVR Community Festival Booth located across the Lower Mainland this summer and pick up a t-shirt
- Snap a photo of you with a t-shirt showing the destination of your choice
- Sign up at the event with YVR’s Brand Ambassadors through email submission
- Post your photo to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #TSHIRTSTOPARADISE
You can find a YVR Community Festival Booth at the following festivals and events:
- Take-Off Fridays at YVR on August 7th, from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- The Fair at the PNE on August 22nd from 11:00am until late
- Richmond World Festival on September 5th at Minoru Park from 11:00am-10:00pm
The campaign will focus on several surprising parts of each country, such as hiking around mist-capped mountains in China, surfing some of the best waves on the planet in Taiwan or snowboarding through untracked powder in Japan. Air Canada, All Nippon Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, EVA Air, Philippines Airlines and Sichuan Airlines proudly sponsored business class tickets to designated destinations for this contest.
Fly Business Class to Japan, or receive a a $5,000 travel voucher to Korea, the prizes are amazing for any seasoned world traveler or first time explorer. In total, there will be nine prize winners thanks to partner airlines. Contest closes at midnight on September 13, 2015.