The 7th Refresh Market is popping up in Squamish on April 25th with over 70 local designers, artists, and indie shops from all corners of the “604” — from Pemberton to Metro Vancouver.
What: Refresh Market
When: Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Where: West Coast Railway Heritage Park (39645 Government Rd, Squamish)
Tickets: Admission is $2
Support local designers, artists and makers when Squamish’s hottest and largest indie marketplace Refresh Market returns with a wide selection of vintage, handmade and curated goods alongside local food, your favourite boutique pop-ups and live performances by Jana Lahti, Tegan Walhgreen and Stephanie Chatman. Get there early! The first 50 people to walk through the doors and receive a free swag bag.
Refresh Market Giveaway
Once again I have a Refresh Market prize pack to give away, valued at $285, that is jam packed with goods from local vendors:
- 2 Sea Salt + Goat Milk soaps and a jar of Minty Foot Cream, Courtesy of PUKAlily
- Mama Bear Bar Necklace, Courtesy of Mint & Birch
- 1-day Customized Cleanse, Courtesy of North Shore Juice Co.
- Vintage Hand Tooled ‘Rambling Rose’ Leather Bohemian Shoulder Bag, Courtesy of The Brave Arrow Vintage
- Reflective umbrella in LA Stripe, Courtesy of Ashley Leanne
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment naming a Refresh Market vendor (1 entry)
- Share/like/or comment on this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Refresh Market on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more information. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00pm on Monday, April 13, 2015. The winner must be able to attend Refresh Market to pick up their prize.
Update The winner is Maryanne Eyers!