Holiday craft season is in full swing and Got Craft? is a must-see event if you love to shop handmade and shop local. Bringing together a community that fosters handmade and DIY culture, Got Craft? was founded in 2007 and is held twice a year in May and December, becoming Vancouver’s largest indie craft fair.
Got Craft? Vancouver
Where: Maritime Labour Centre, 1880 Triumph Street in Vancouver
When: Saturday, December 13th and Sunday, December 14th, 2014 10:00am to 5:00pm
Admission: Admission is $3 at the door
New for the sweet 16th year of Got Craft? there are 25% new vendors, new DIY workshops by Delish General Store, Small Wonder, and Spool of Thread. There will also be local food carts on site. Check out returning favourites like Mellifera Bees and Love My Local. In addition, vendors like The Beautiful Project greeting cards and Cabin + Cub jewelry are exclusive to the market this year and Got Craft? has partnered with West Elm and West Elm Market, which will hold samplings of five Got Craft? vendors at their stores on December 6th, 2014.
The first 50 people through the door each day will receive a gift bag full of goodies from vendors and sponsors.
Got Craft? Vancouver Gift Bag Giveaway
Got Craft? showcases independent, local vendors with a wide variety of curated handmade goods ranging from jewelry, clothing, ceramics, stationary, housewares, plush toys, local artists, and more. The market has generously offered up a SUPER packed gift bag for one lucky Miss604 reader valued at $560! Here’s what is included for the lucky winner:
- Livia Sweet’s salted caramel hazelnut brownies
- Men’s t-shirt and unisex hoodie from Locomotive Clothing Co.
- Juicy Jewel Tone Teardrop earrings from BuenoStyle
- Colouring postcard booklet from Draw Me A Lion
- Snug Sleeve from Onana Knitted Accessories
- The Flora Knit Cowl from Make More Happy
- Love My Local’s cheese board and tin of Balmbu, a handmade wood and bamboo salve
- Stud leather earrings from Scandinazn Handmade Goods
- Assortment of greeting cards from The Beautiful Project
- Up and Down Aromatherapy Wand Set from Element Botanicals
- Paperbacknote notebook
- Paperwhite from Strathcona 1890 Urban Seed Collections
- Vancouver print from Jon Shaw
- Baby Boho Dress from Carmen West Creative
- Pair of earrings from Black Drop Designs
- Scarf from Veespoke
- Planter from Rogue Florist
- And 4 tickets to Got Craft?
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, December 9, 2014. The winner will be able to pick their prizes up at Got Craft?. Follow the event on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more information and inspiration.
Prize bag is as-is and cannot be exchanged for value or for other items.
Update The winner is Erin W!