The 6th Refresh Market is popping up in Squamish next weekend with over 70 local designers, artists, and indie shops from all corners of the “604” — from Pemberton to Metro Vancouver.
What: Refresh Market
When: Saturday, November 22, 2014 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Where: West Coast Railway Heritage Park (39645 Government Rd, Squamish)
Tickets: Admission is $2
Shop for a wide selection of vintage, handmade and curated goods, enjoy a beading station for kids, get portraits from Corrie Lindroos Photography, view a fashion show curated by Sarah Johnston and Diane Rudge of Wild and Heart, sample local food and take advantage of childminding provided by Little Twigs Playcare.
Win a Refresh Market Prize Pack
Refresh Market has offered up an incredibly generous prize pack loaded with goodies (valued at over $350) for one lucky Miss604 reader to enjoy. This includes:
- Blue Owl Designs, 4 Pairs of Earrings ($40)
- Meliferra Bees, Large Jar of Infused Honey ($17)
- Kimberly Francis, Cedar Story Board ($144)
- Vanessa Stark Art, 5”x7″ Art Print matted to 8″ by 10″ plus a pack of 6 art cards ($45)
- The Salt Dispensary, Gourmet Salt Pak: Black Truffle, Fumee de Sel and Sel de Provence salt ($20)
- Sasha Eillenna Jewelry, Warrior Heart Necklace. Cast in solid bronze ($70)
- Mountain Tea Co., Tin of organic, loose-leaf tea and a holiday collection infused sugar ($15)
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Share or like this post on Facebook (1 entry)
Follow Refresh Market on Facebook and Instagram for more information. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, November 19, 2014. The winner can either pick up the prize at the market or it can be sent out directly.
Update The winner is Kerry Cole on Facebook!