Founded in 2007, Got Craft? is held twice a year in May and December featuring handmade designers, craft workshops, tasty treats, DJs, FREE swag bags, and everything from chocolate to cards and clothes.
Got Craft? showcases 75 local vendors with a wide variety of curated handmade goods. Look out for longstanding favourites like Make Cheese Inc., Locomotive Clothing, and Draw Me A Lion. New to the show this season, awesome do-it-yourself projects and workshops including linocut, beginner sign painting, and making nail polish.
The first 50 people through the door each day will receive a swag bag full of goodies from vendors and sponsors! Got Craft? is happening from May 10th and May 11th, 2014 between 10:00am and 5:00pm at the Maritime Labour Centre, located at 1880 Triumph Street in Vancouver, BC. Admission is $3 at the door, and children (10 and under) get in free.
Got Craft? Gift Bag Giveaway
If you would like to attend God Craft? I have four tickets up for grabs and a swag bag (valued at over $250) to give away with exclusive goodies for one lucky Miss604 reader that includes one small item from every vendor at the show plus…
- Green With Envy, Terrarium in an Embroidered Bag
- Kohana Jewellery, Vancouver Map Necklace in Silver with Charms
- Strathcona 1890 Urban Seed Collections, Zombie Apocalypse Survival Seeds
- Quirky Paper Co., A Set of 3 Birthday Cards
- Batch Sweet Kitchen, Regular Sized Product
- Irit Sorokin Designs, Necklace
- g. ceramic & co., Medium Sized Bowl
- Veespoke, Infity Scarf
- LanaBetty, Organic Cotton & Bamboo Eyemask
- Abeego, One Set of Flats
- Simple Soap, Sweet Orange Sunrise Bar
- Sedated Clothing, Mens T-Shirt
- Honey Canada, Clasp Pouch
- Mimi Shop, Owl Rattle
- Fable Naturals, Organic Vanilla Orange Body Lotion
- Firefly Notes, Cordova Street Art Print
- The Hive Printing, East Van Map T-Shirt in Medium (size can be exchanged at the event)
The winner plus three guests will be added to the guest list at the show. Here’s how you can enter to win tickets and this gift bag full of local goodness:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Got Craft? on Facebook for more information. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00pm on Thursday, May 8, 2014. Winner must pick up item at the Got Craft? show May 10-11, 2014 during show hours.
Update The winner is Annie!