Dining Out For Life is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year with over a hundred participating restaurants who will be donating 25% of their total food sales from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the campaign on Tuesday, March 25th.
These organizations provide support to people living in our communities with HIV/AIDS. All proceeds directly benefit the programs and services they provide free-of-charge, including:
- Over 110,000 meals per year delivered to those affected by HIV/AIDS in Metro Vancouver and surrounding regions
- Nutritional counselling and meal planning
- 60+ support therapies ranging from therapeutic massage to naturopathy, music therapy to yoga
- A weekly hot lunch program for youth affected by HIV/AIDS
- End-of-life care to people in their own homes
All you need to do is dine out at the participating bistro, eatery, cafe, or pub and you’ll help make a difference. Invite your friends and make a night of it.
Dine Out For Life Contest
For their 20th Anniversary year, Dining Out For Life is launching a social media contest that brings together two things people love: good food and free cash. On Tuesday, March 25, one lucky, social-media savvy diner will win $500 just for posting a food pic online with the hashtag #DOFL20. Secondary prizes include Official Team Canada hockey gear, restaurant gift certificates and limited-edition Dining Out For Life 2014 wine glasses. Full contest details are available online.
Follow Dining Out For Life on Twitter and Facebook to find out more about the campaign, participating restaurants, specials, and other information. Be sure to book reservations soon as this will be one busy day of dining out in Vancouver.