Spring blossoms and fresh-cut grass are signs that summer is on its way but you could say the same for itchy watery eyes, congestion, and runny noses if you’re an allergy sufferer. For the next few days you can find refuge in Pacific Centre in the Allergy Relief House.
This free, interactive experience is to help Canadians manage (and perhaps prevent) their allergy symptoms. The Allergy Relief House is setting up in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal this week and it features:
- Top brands like Aerius®, Claritin® and hydraSense®
- Three different environments to get you better acquainted with each brand
- Profiling stations to help you better understand your specific symptoms
- Interactive touch screens with presentations on allergy symptom management
- An on-site allergy expert to answer your questions
You can stop by for free at Pacific Centre from 8:00am to 9:00pm today until Friday, then from 10:00am to 7:00pm on Saturday and Sunday this week.