The weather is always a hot topic in Vancouver, from rainbows and flash hail storms to general comments on the sunshine or the rain. It’s been a gorgeous week of sunshine in Vancouver and leading up to the long weekend, I think that’s something that locals can definitely get used to.
Oakley Canada would like to help out by providing eyewear for one Miss604 reader who will win one of the four pairs of sunglasses listed below.
1. Strong, graceful and resilient, Overtim(TM) was inspired by those who kick butt with style. The bold square frames with sculpted stems bring out the stylish side of any athlete and with expanded peripheral vision you can enjoy a broader view. Overtime(TM) is available with Oakley authentic prescription lenses. Value: $150
Radar Edge (Women)
2. Oakley Radar Edge gives athletes an extra edge over the competition. The latest addition to the popular toric shield series has a more rounded frame for even better coverage. With a simple silhouette and vibrant color palette (think Shortcake and Mellow Yellow), Oakley Radar Edge is as beautiful as it is hard working. Value: $200
Racing Jacket (Men)
3. With Oakley Switchlock(TM) Technology, Racing Jacket(R) takes all the clarity, convenience and comfort of Oakley Jawbone(TM) and cranks up style with icons you can change whenever the mood strikes you. Includes retaining strap, two sets of lenses (one for bright light and one for low light), and High Definition Optics (HDO). Value: $270
4. This eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock(TM) Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. All lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics (HDO). Value: $270
Here’s how you can enter to win your choice of one of these styles:
- Leave a comment naming your favourite place to soak up the sun in Vancouver (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 10:00am on Monday, May 21, 2012. The winner will receive one set of sunglasses from the selections listed above. Remember to be sun smart! Wear sunscreen and eyewear when you get outside this weekend.
Update The winner is Rod!