Grouse Mountain is as much a summer playground as it is a snowy winter destination. The Grouse Grind tests endurance, performances at the peak entertain, ziplines thrill, the resident grizzly bears awake from their cold season slumber, and the views of the South Coast mesmerize. For today’s roundup of photos from the Vancouver Archives, I have focused on photos of snow-free activities on Grouse Mountain from days gone by.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- View a complete list of contests »