Grouse Mountain is as much a summer playground as it is a snowy winter destination. The Grouse Grind tests endurance, performances at the peak entertain, ziplines thrill, the resident grizzly bears awake from their cold season slumber, and the views of the South Coast mesmerize. For today’s roundup of photos from the Vancouver Archives, I have focused on photos of snow-free activities on Grouse Mountain from days gone by.
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win an Eastside Culture Crawl prize pack (until Nov 13)
- Enter here to win tickets to Disney on Ice presents Dare to Dream (until Nov 13)
- Enter here to win a Maple Organics gift set (until Nov 14)
- View a complete list of contests »