Grouse Mountain is as much a summer playground as it is a snowy winter destination. The Grouse Grind tests endurance, performances at the peak entertain, ziplines thrill, the resident grizzly bears awake from their cold season slumber, and the views of the South Coast mesmerize. For today’s roundup of photos from the Vancouver Archives, I have focused on photos of snow-free activities on Grouse Mountain from days gone by.
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- View a complete list of contests »