This morning John and I set out from Black Rock Ocean Front Resort to explore a small portion of the Wild Pacific Trail in Ucluelet. We walked the brisk Lighthouse Loop which is about 2.5km long, winding through wind-swept forest trails along the ocean’s edge.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- View a complete list of contests »