This morning John and I set out from Black Rock Ocean Front Resort to explore a small portion of the Wild Pacific Trail in Ucluelet. We walked the brisk Lighthouse Loop which is about 2.5km long, winding through wind-swept forest trails along the ocean’s edge.
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Cristina Pato Quartet at the Chan Centre (until Mar 29)
- View a complete list of contests »