This morning John and I set out from Black Rock Ocean Front Resort to explore a small portion of the Wild Pacific Trail in Ucluelet. We walked the brisk Lighthouse Loop which is about 2.5km long, winding through wind-swept forest trails along the ocean’s edge.
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- View a complete list of contests »