Painted on the sides of brick buildings that lined Hastings and other downtown thoroughfares that have existed for the better part of the last century, there was obviously a time when Vancouver’s ghost signs were just signs. Thanks to the Vancouver Archives, here’s a quick look at these painted adverts in their heyday.
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- View a complete list of contests »