Painted on the sides of brick buildings that lined Hastings and other downtown thoroughfares that have existed for the better part of the last century, there was obviously a time when Vancouver’s ghost signs were just signs. Thanks to the Vancouver Archives, here’s a quick look at these painted adverts in their heyday.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Cristina Pato Quartet at the Chan Centre (until Mar 29)
- View a complete list of contests »