Painted on the sides of brick buildings that lined Hastings and other downtown thoroughfares that have existed for the better part of the last century, there was obviously a time when Vancouver’s ghost signs were just signs. Thanks to the Vancouver Archives, here’s a quick look at these painted adverts in their heyday.
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win a Maple Organics gift set (until Nov 14)
- Enter here to win tickets to Disney on Ice presents Dare to Dream (until Nov 14)
- View a complete list of contests »