It’s a happy Halloween in Vancouver as I watch robots, Lego men, Sailor Moon, and plenty of pirates walk by this morning. I thought it would be fun to check out what Vancouverites did for this haunting occasion in the past but I was unable to find many results for “Halloween” during my research but found plenty of costumes.
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- View a complete list of contests »