The North Shore mountains hide, shrouded in a grey cloud of flurries as I look out over an un-touched blanket of snow covering the West End. This morning’s snow in Metro Vancouver is still cascading from the skies as many have taken to staying indoors and bundling up. Growing up in Surrey we used to have plenty of snow days as we slid down the hill in a local park. Stuffed and suited up with arms like wool sausages, we spent hours on our old family toboggan.
- Enter here to win a Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park prize pack (until Nov 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- Enter here to win a $100 Fresh Prep gift card (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- View a complete list of contests »