The North Shore mountains hide, shrouded in a grey cloud of flurries as I look out over an un-touched blanket of snow covering the West End. This morning’s snow in Metro Vancouver is still cascading from the skies as many have taken to staying indoors and bundling up. Growing up in Surrey we used to have plenty of snow days as we slid down the hill in a local park. Stuffed and suited up with arms like wool sausages, we spent hours on our old family toboggan.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Alpen Club's Valentine's Dance (until Jan 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to closing night of the JCC Jewish Book Festival ft. Mike Reiss (until Jan 28)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets Vancouver Opera presents La Bohème (until Jan 29)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- View a complete list of contests »