The participating countries for the 2023 Honda Celebration of Light Fireworks in English Bay have been announced! Australia, Mexico, and the Philippines will illuminate the sky this July and while the classic Vancouver summer experience is free for the public to enjoy, tickets for some enhanced experiences are on sale now.
Honda Celebration of Light Fireworks in English Bay
- July 22, 2023 – Australia
- Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics are leaders in pyrotechnic innovation. They take immense pride in their international reputation for taking major events into the next league, pushing pyrotechnic boundaries with their passion and exceeding audience’s expectations!
- July 26, 2023 – Mexico
- Created in 2014, Grupo AVACON is a combination of Cabo Fireworks Co. and Atomic Professional Fireworks. With their extensive experience, Grupo AVACON are always looking forward to giving the best and most innovative shows with the use of the latest technology and effects.
- July 29, 2023 – The Philippines
- Founded by a group of passionate individuals dedicated to their love of fireworks in 2015, Blue Peacock Fireworks The Philippines is regarded as one of The Philippines promising names in the pyrotechnics industry. Their work has won several awards worldwide in Asia and North America.
At 10:00pm each night the fireworks will begin from barges located in English Bay. Music simulcast can be heard on CFMI Rock 101. The winning team will be announced on Tuesday, August 2nd. The event also welcomes back the Red Bull Air Show, a spectacular pre-show performance happening on all three festival nights.
Tickets are available now for the following reserved seating options:
The Concord Pacific Grandstand offers reserved bleacher seating with elevated and direct sightlines to the fireworks barges, making it the most popular of the festival’s ticketed venues for visitors, families or groups.
The Scotiabank Lounge provides guests with premium viewing in this 19+ venue alongside food and beverage selections from Stanley Park Brew Pub. Located on the bathhouse roof in English Bay, this venue offers a lively social atmosphere with panoramic views.
Located at the Inukshuk peninsula overlooking English Bay, the Inukshuk Point offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere, with the closest viewing position to the fireworks display, alongside local food and beverage offerings that are curated based on cuisines from the competing countries.
Located on the top level of the English Bay Grandstands are a limited number of private luxury cabanas perfectly designed for corporate and group hosting. With capacity for a total of 28 guests, each cabana includes a dedicated row of bleacher seats ensuring that your guests get the best view in English Bay!
Positioned on either side of the English Bay Grandstands, are private patios that can host up to 85 people and can offer your guests exclusive access to an elevated view of the beach and fireworks barge. Each modern patio comes with soft seating and cocktail furniture, shade umbrellas, an individual sound system to enjoy music and simulcast, a dedicated server and bartenders, and complimentary water and snacks.
Follow the Honda Celebration of Light Fireworks on Facebook for the latest updates and news.