Eerie Illusions at Burnaby Village This Halloweenby
This October Burnaby Village Museum will once again transform into a magical world bathed in breathtaking colour with Eerie Illusions. This popular Halloween event will captivate visitors with new displays, costumed staff, live performances and surprises hidden in the shadows.
Eerie Illusions at Burnaby Village
- Where: Burnaby Village Museum (6501 Deer Lake Ave, Burnaby)
- When: October 20 to 30, 2022 from 5:30pm to 10:30pm daily (closed October 24)
- Admission: Get tickets online. Open rain or shine.
- Adults $10; Children $5 (2-12 years); Free for children under 2 years
- Note: The carousel will not be open during this special event series
This self-guided family friendly Halloween experience is suitable for all ages. Visitors are encouraged to come in costume and explore everything the 10 acre open air museum site has to offer. Food trucks will also be available with offerings from Green Coast Coffee, Reel Mac and Cheese and Cravings Kettle Corn.
Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, projections, soundscapes and special effects, Eerie Illusions will thrill and amaze. Last year the event sold out so make sure you book your tickets as soon as possible. Follow Burnaby Village Museum on Facebook for more information about this event and more seasonal activities.
Miss604 is a proud media partner of Eerie Illusions