Canada’s leading independent festival of third-wave coffee, Beanstock Coffee Festival, makes its long-awaited return to Vancouver on August 20-21. The festival invites coffee enthusiasts from Vancouver and beyond to connect with local specialty coffee roasters, sample some of the best specialty coffee in Western Canada, and learn about the importance of socially responsible brews.
Beanstock Coffee Festival
- When: August 20 & 21, 2022
- Morning 8:00am to 12:00pm; Afternoon 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Beanstock Happy Hour with Absolut and Kahlua 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Where: Roundhouse in Yaletown (181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver)
- Tickets: Available online now for $33-55.
- Regular tickets include: All you can drink coffee, a Beanstock ceramic tasting cup, entrance to the Beanstock Happy Hour, two 100g sample bags of coffee. The Weekend Pass includes access to both days, both sessions, and the happy hour.
Following sold-out events in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in Toronto and Vancouver, this year’s festival will feature specialty coffee roasters like Vancouver’s Pallet Coffee Roasters, House of Funk, and Nemesis Coffee, among others.
For all festival-goers interested in learning more about the best way to brew exceptional coffee at home, Beanstock’s Home Brewing Demo, presented by Breville Canada, offers hands-on learning from pro baristas and an up-close look at the latest in home brewing equipment.
At the Greenhouse Stage sponsored by Danone’s Silk plant-based products, guests can also expect in-depth conversations in coffee exploring coffee producers, origins and sustainability, as well as a vibrant marketplace, an outdoor lounge, food trucks and a Cold Brewery sampling station.
The weekend also marks the Specialty Coffee Association’s Canadian National Barista Championship Finals where Canada’s representative for the World Barista Championship will be chosen.
Beanstock Coffee Festival brings together artisans and industry professionals from the specialty coffee industry for an action-packed weekend of unlimited coffee tastings and coffee know-how. Unique one-of-a-kind specialty coffees are prepared by pros for sampling, and paired with educational workshops, demonstrations and competitions.