After another season of dazzling displays at Canyon Lights, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is illuminating the coastal forest once again for Love Lights, February 4-28, 2022.
Take your Valentine’s date to a new level with Love Lights, for romantics of all ages. The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk’s Arc de Lumina and Park will all feature Valentine’s themed lighting experiences. Perfect Instagram moments all around!
Additionally, from February 10th to 14th, the Park will host special Valentine’s activities with extended hours. Explore the Park, visit Raptors Ridge Birds of Prey, enjoy live music, interactive games, and a special feature menu at The Cliff House Restaurant.
Love Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- When: February 4 to 28, 2022 from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Special activities & extended hours: February 10 to 14: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Where: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver)
- Tickets: Must be purchased in advance online and are on sale now, with a limited quantity of tickets available. Visits are scheduled in 30-minute arrival increments. BC Annual Pass holders will also be required to reserve their time online prior to their visit.
While you’re there, enter to win a 2-night stay and a dinner with your sweetheart at Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies this summer. Follow Capilano Suspension Bridge Park on Facebook and Instagram for updates and info.
I have a pair of tickets to give away to Love Lights for the winner to enjoy with someone special in their life. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post, below (1 entry)
- Like or comment on this Facebook post (1 entry)
- Share the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 9:00am. The winner will be able to choose their entry date/time for Love Light, for tickets to be used by February 28, 2022.
UPDATE! The winner is Gloria
Proof of vaccination is not required to enter the Park at this stage but is required along with one piece of Government-issued ID to dine at The Cliff House Restaurant. Please do visit if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. Face masks are mandatory in many areas of the Park. For further information on these policies and other COVID – 19 safety measures, please visit here.