Tis the season for more giveaways! Foley Dog Treat Company started 10 years ago as a home-based business on Vancouver Island, BC, determined to create healthy treats for dogs with real ingredients and no fillers or preservatives. It turns out many dog owners were looking for healthier options for their beloved pups and the business grew into its own facility with distribution now stretching across Canada.
Foley Dog Treat Company
Foley Dog Treats are a favourite among pups because of their fantastic flavour and texture, and are much-loved by dog owners because of their superior quality and rich nutritional profile. The treats are sold across Canada and are made on Vancouver Island from human-grade ingredients that are:
- Locally sourced
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- Gluten-free and grain-free
The company’s brands include Foley’s Vitality Dog, FoleyBites, Dog’n It, and Treat Haus WholeDog. They are a proud member of “Island Good” and a Living Wage Employer. All dogs deserve the best nutrition options and the company is proud to make delicious, healthy treats for all the “Foley Dogs” out there.
I have a Winterbites Gift Edition package to give away (value $49.99). This includes:
- Limited edition, locally made in Vancouver bone-shaped stocking
- Personalized name tag
- A bag of Christmas dog treats – Winterbites
- Winterbites Christmas treats ingredients: chickpea flour, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, banana,
- honey, molasses, natural peanut butter, baking powder, cinnamon
- Handmade card – write them a note!
- Free shipping to any chimney in Canada
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this blog post (1 entry)
- Like/comment on this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Share this Instagram story and tag @Miss604 @FoleyDogTreat (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00am on December 14, 2021. UPDATE the winner is: Stephanie!