Maan Farms Fall Festivalby
You may have seen their iconic mini pumpkin soft serve on an Instagram or TikTok video and you can rest assured those sweet treats (and more) are back this year for the 7th annual Maan Farms Fall Festival in Abbotsford. They’ve got baby goats, corn mazes, dog days, and of course a pumpkin patch.
Maan Farms Fall Festival
- When: September 17 to November 3, 2021
- Where: 790 McKenzie Rd, Abbotsford
- Tickets: Purchase online in advance for the Fall Festival, Barnyard Adventure, Goat Yoga and more
- VIP tickets ($45) include admission to the Barnyard Adventureland, Daytime Corn Maze, and Pumpkin Patch; a pumpkin; a bag of animal feed; a slushie or glass of wine; bag of six mini donuts; a come-back pass to be used by October 29.
- The Enchanted Pumpkin Patch, North America’s only all-white pumpkin patch
- The Classic Pumpkin Patch, where guests can take pictures in the pumpkin house and with a princess (every Saturday and Sunday from September 17 to October 31)
- Dog Days (September 18 & 19, October 9-11, and October 30 & 31)
- Day-time ‘poop-themed’ corn maze where guests can learn fun facts about animal poop as they make their way out of the interactive four-acre maze
- Barnyard Adventureland (zip line, pedal kart track, giant tire crawl, play fortress, jumping pillow, and giant slides)
- Animal Play Area with baby goats
- Hay wagon rides
Signature Fall Treats
Double Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream; festive beverages (Pumpkin Spice and Salted Caramel Apple Lattés and apple cider slushies); freshly-popped kettle corn; mini donuts; and field-to-plate pumpkin pie! Shop Mama Maan’s Kitchen with savoury favourites, such as Samosas, Butter Chicken bowls, and Chai Tea. Then load up with take-home goodies in the Country Store which has gourds, squash, a variety of pumpkins, and household décor.
To find out more about the Fall Festival and other innovative farm experiences this season and beyond, follow Maan Farms on Facebook.
Maan Farms is a third-generation family-owned and operated farm. The Maans are always thinking of new ways to engage Lower Mainland communities, and strongly believe in hospitality, treating guests as if they were personally inviting them into their own home. With a welcoming nature, rooted in their cultural heritage, guests are guaranteed a fun farm experience, located in the heart of the Fraser Valley.