Big Sisters Luminary Soirée 2021by
Tickets for the 7th annual Big Sisters Luminary Soirée on October 15th are now available! This year, you can join the event virtually from the comfort of your home or alongside Big Sisters BC Lower Mainland in-person at The Rocky Mountaineer Station for a celebratory evening of music, delicious food and of course – Mentorship.
Big Sisters Luminary Soirée 2021
- When: Friday, October 15, 2021 5:30pm
- In-Person: 5:30pm, Virtual Pre-Show: 6:45pm, Virtual Program: 7:00pm, Dinner & Music: 8:00pm
- Where: Virtual or at The Rocky Mountaineer Station (1755 Cottrell St, Vancouver)
- Tickets: Available online now for both experiences
- Following the most recent Provincial Health Order, Big Sisters will require that all guests, staff, volunteers and vendors attending to be fully vaccinated. Entry will be dependent on proof of vaccination and completion of a COVID-19 self-assessment. Those who feel unwell will be encouraged to stay home and join our Virtual Event from the comfort of their home.
The Big Sisters’ Luminary Soirée will feature unique gala experiences and a program hosted by Fred Lee. Guests will be able to choose from an array of options to “Soirée their way” or create a custom experience through our partnership with The Lazy Gourmet.
Guests attending virtually will receive curated “gala in a box” packages including food, wine and cocktails. Exclusive catering options will be available for those who would like to host bubble viewing parties. Those who wish to attend in-person are invited to watch the broadcast live at The Rocky Mountaineer Station before celebrating late into the evening with unique entertainment and bespoke food and cocktail experiences.
Please note: virtual packages will be delivered on Friday, October 15th to guests in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver. If you are outside these areas, your order may be delivered on Thursday, October 14th.
This annual event is a time for the community to gather and celebrate the power of mentorship. Every dollar raised truly makes a huge difference in communities across the Lower Mainland where Big Sisters’ small but mighty team of caseworkers support over 700 volunteers and an average of over 800 youth each year.
You can see your impact every day. It’s the young girl who walks into a classroom with confidence, a nurse’s aide whose career was inspired by her Big Sister or a youth who has experienced trauma and chooses a different path than her peers. In these uncertain times you can give the girls Big Sisters supports something to count on.
Changes to your choice of gala experience can be made up until Friday, September 24th. Big Sisters may choose to switch your in-person experience to a virtual experience if it is no longer feasible to hold the in-person event due to Provincial Health Orders.
Miss604 is a proud media sponsor of this event and Mentoring Matters Blog partner of Big Sisters BC Lower Mainland.