Rugby Canada has announced that tickets for HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver, to be played September 18-19 at BC Place, will go on-sale to the public on August 12th.
HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver 2021
- When: September 18-19, 2021
- Where: BC Place
- Tickets: Available online starting at 10:00am on Thursday, August 12
- Tournament subscription holders will have a 48-hour pre-sale opportunity starting on August 10th
- Single tickets available starting Thursday, September 9 at 10:00am Pacific.
As announced by World Rugby earlier today, an exciting addition to both the Vancouver and Edmonton events will be the inclusion of a Women’s 7s ‘Fast 4’ tournament. These competitions will feature four of the top Women’s 7s National teams in the world playing for the title.
“We are very excited to welcome Canadian rugby fans to both BC Place and Commonwealth Stadium for this year’s HSBC Canada Sevens events,” said Rugby Canada CEO, Allen Vansen. “We were happy to work with World Rugby on the addition of women’s competitions to both tournaments, and we look forward to hosting the visiting teams and fans in safe environments while maintaining the spirit of these celebrations of sport!”
In accordance with BC’s Provincial health restrictions, BC Place will operate at approximately 50 per cent capacity in the lower bowl and suite sections. Ticket availability will be at a premium and fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets early. Should restrictions change in advance of the event in conjunction with a move to Stage 4 of the Provincial Restart Plan, further details will be shared as available.
The health and safety of players, spectators, and all involved in the event remains the top priority as all stakeholders continue to closely monitor pandemic developments. Below is further information regarding attending HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver at BC Place Stadium:
- Fans that are 12+ years of age will be required to show proof of at least one vaccination upon entry
- Proof of vaccine may be via BC vaccine card or by showing your paper record of vaccination
- Fans that are 12+ years of age must wear masks at all times during the event, including when sitting in their seats (unless eating and drinking)
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the lower bowl capacity with seating spread out across all sections
- If weather allows, roof will be open
- Due to enhanced COVID screening procedures, fans are encouraged to arrive early and allow time for stadium entry
- It is recommended that fans do not bring bags to the stadium – any bags brought with you must adhere to the stadium bag policy or they will be required to be checked prior to entry
- Fans are allowed to exit the stadium and return (in/out privileges) until 3pm both days but will be required to show vaccination records upon re-entry
More information, including Vancouver pricing and attending teams for both events, will be released within the next week prior to Vancouver tickets going on-sale. Follow Canada Sevens on Facebook for the latest updates.