Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge returns on
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 Tuesday, December 8th and runs until Sunday, January 3, 2021. The outdoor holiday experience visitors have enjoyed for the past 15 years returns with COVID safety measures in place.
Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Open for 2020 Holidays
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 Tuesday, December 8 to Sunday, January 3, 2021 from 2:00pm to 9:00pm daily (closed Christmas Day)
Cross the glowing suspension bridge, with the canyon and Capilano River illuminated with lights below, journey into the magical rainforest and walk high above the forest floor between the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world on Treetops Adventure. The mesmerizing “Arc de Lumina” light tunnel returns on Cliffwalk for that perfect Instagram moment. Kids of all ages can explore the Park in search of lit snowy owls in a scavenger hunt with weekly prizes to be won.
A tradition for many Vancouver families, Canyon Lights welcomes guests back with some operational changes to ensure the health and safety of visitors and staff remains the top priority.
- Face masks or coverings will be required in the Park. Disposable masks can be purchased by donation to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund for those without one.
- Tickets and annual passes must be purchased in advance online.
- There will be a limited quantity of tickets available each night for designated entry times, to limit contact upon entry and reduce capacity.
- All ticket sales are final.
- BC annual pass holders will also be required to reserve their time online prior to their visit.
- Book early to avoid disappointment. The first phase of tickets and timed entry bookings will go on sale here on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Partial proceeds from admissions will be donated to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund, for fire and burn education in schools throughout British Columbia. To date, Canyon Lights has donated over $381,000 to this worthy program.