The Vancouver Canadians are opening up the prettiest little ballpark in North America for a series of Trivia Nights at the Nat this month.
Trivia Nights at the Nat
- When: Thursdays in October (starting October 8, 2020)
- Doors will open at 6:30pm and the first question will be asked at 7:00pm
- NEW! More dates added November 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
- Where: Nat Bailey Stadium concourse
- Tickets: Teams of up to four, booking available now ($15 per person/$60 a team). Each team package includes admission, one drink ticket per person, and popcorn for the entire squad. For guests 19+ only. Please enjoy responsibly.
Get your team together and play in a safe environment on the concourse. Social distancing will be in effect, so team sizes will be a maximum of four people.
To minimize contact for everyone, each team is asked to bring their own pens and answer sheets. Once you have booked your table, you will be emailed your answer sheets. Additional food and beverages (limited menu) will be available for purchase on the concourse.
Historic Nat Bailey Stadium was built in 1951, opening at Capilano Stadium. It was renamed 1978 to honour the work of Vancouver restaurateur (and founder of the White Spot restaurant chain) Nat Bailey after his death to honour his tireless effort to promote baseball in Vancouver.
If you’re missing baseball, social events, and stadium beers n’ popcorn, this is the event for you. Contact Steven at the number and/or email provided on this page for booking your spot.
Related: Trivia Nights,