Take a step back in time as you stroll through the history and charm of Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum this season. There’s plenty of festive yuletide fun with free admission to this iconic local attraction.
Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum
- Admission: FREE! Carousel rides are $2.65
- Address: 6501 Deer Lake Ave, Burnaby
- When: November 23, 2019 to January 3, 2020
- November 23 to December 13, 2019 Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 5:30pm; Saturday & Sunday, 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
- December 2, 1:00pm to 4:30pm. December 14, 2019 to January 3, 2020 Daily 1:00pm to 9:00pm, closed December 24 & 25.
Wander the Village and take in all the seasonal entertainment, demonstrations and activities. Heritage Christmas features a huge variety of events throughout the holiday season, including:
- The 12 Days of Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Children’s Christmas Craft
- Carollers, live music, theatre performances and more!
Drop by between December 13 to 23, 2019 and help our community. With every picture taken at Heritage Christmas posted with the Hashtag #ConcordSleigh, Concord Pacific will donate $5 to the Burnaby Christmas Bureau and participants will have a chance to enter the draw to win a $500 Metrotown gift card.
Bright in Burnaby
Saturday, November 30, 2019 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Official launch ceremonies include a tree lighting and light refreshments at 6:00pm. Proceeds from all carousel rides tickets ($2.65) purchased between 5:00pm to 9:00pm will be donated to the Burnaby Christmas Bureau. Concord Pacific has generously committed to doubling the donations by matching the total sales of carousel tickets.
Plan your visit to Burnaby Village Museum and follow on Facebook and Twitter for information about this event and more.
Miss604 is a proud media sponsor of Heritage Christmas 2019-2020