The Richmond Night Market is open for the season, featuring an international food fair with over a hundred vendors with over five hundred food items from all over the world.
Richmond Night Market
- Location: 8351 River Road, Richmond
- 1 block from Bridgeport Canada Line station)
- Dates/Hours: May 10, 2018 to October 15, 2019
- Fridays and Saturdays 7:00pm to 12:00am; Sundays & Holidays 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Admission & Details: $4.75, free for children 10 and under, free for seniors 60+.
Skip the long lines with an Express Pass. Fast, easy and transferrable, for just $28 you get 6 visits, front of the line access, and you can share it with friends or family.
The night market is the best place to find unique culinary creations, from steaming liquid nitrogen ice cream cups topped with churros to potato tornadoes, bubble waffles, grilled octopus, ramen spam burgers, takoyaki, and so much more.
New This Year
- A Summer Chill Party theme
- Slushies in the Angle Duck Cafe
- Non-alcoholic Champagne and Ginger Beer – served in Party LED Cups
- Hershey’s Cookies n Creme and Hi-Rev Mocha – served in signature Ducky Cups
Follow the Richmond Night Market on Facebook for the latest updates.