Brunch is fabulous any time of year but it’s extra special when you can celebrate a special lady in your life on Mother’s Day, preferably with some well-deserved mimosas. Dominion Bar + Kitchen is hosting their annual Mother’s Day Brunch buffet on May 12th that includes brunch favourites, vegetarian and vegan options, indulgent desserts, as well as a selection of kid-friendly dishes.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Dominion Bar + Kitchen
- Where: 13475 Central Avenue, Unit D1, on Surrey Civic Plaza
- When: Sunday, 12 May 2019, seating times at 10:00am to 12:00pm and 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Prix Fixe: Adults $45 (12+), Kids (4-11), children under 3 eat for free
- Reservations: Call (604) 330-0229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Try the apple french toast or beef short rib benedict. Or if you’re more into lunch, dive into the buffet favourites. Find pan-seared salmon in a white wine tomato broth, mustard rubbed prime rib with Vidalia onion jus and butter chicken. If you’re not a morning person, no problem! They are serving a 3-course dinner menu feature in the evening from 5:00pm to close. View the full menu here »
I have 2 spots to give away (value $90) for a lucky winner and guest to enjoy brunch at Dominion on May 12th. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 8:00pm on Friday, May 3, 2019. Follow Dominion on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more info about their menu and special events throughout the year.
UPDATE The winner is Janet!