Carousel Theatre for Young People presents Salmon Girl, April 6-14, 2019 at the Waterfront Theatre on Granville Island.
Salmon Girl explores the world of water and salmon. Through theatre, dance, music and puppetry, it follows the journey of a young girl into a magical adventure where the delicate balance of nature could change her life forever.
A visually stunning work that shares a First Nations perspective on the importance of Salmon.
- When: April 6 to April 14, 2019 11:00am and 2:00pm performances April 6-7, 13-14 Relaxed performance on April 6 at 2:00pm
- Where: Waterfront Theatre on Granville Island (1412 Cartwright St, Vancouver
- Tickets: Available online now or call (604) 685-6217. Salmon Girl is recommended for ages 5 and up.
Choreographer Michelle Olson from the Tr’ondek Hwech’in First Nation and playwright Quelemia Sparrow from the Musquem First Nation bring together their respective cultural perspectives and stories to create a piece that is both meaningful and delightful to all audiences.
I have a family 4 pack of tickets to give away to the opening performance of Salmon Girl on April 6th at 11:00am. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
Follow Carousel Theatre on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook for more information and show details. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
UPDATE: The winner is Michael!