Make It Vancouver‘s spring market is coming up April 20-22, 2018 at the PNE Forum, featuring 175 artists and makers! Stock up on accessories, jewellery, clothing, art, home decor, food, baby/kid items, and lots of other beautifully crafted goods. Feel good about what you buy, while being inspired by the Makies’ creativity.
Make It Vancouver
- Where: PNE Forum (2901 East Hastings St, Vancouver)
- When: Friday, April 20, 11:00am to 9:00pm; Saturday, April 21, 10:00am to 6:00pm; Sunday, April 22, 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Tickets: Available online. $6 at the door, free for kids 12 & under. Download a printable or sharable $2 off coupon.
As always, there will be delicious food trucks and a beer garden so make sure you come hungry n’ thirsty. When you’re at the show make sure you check out the Grand Prize draw and charity silent auction with beautiful items donated by our generous Makies. 100% of the proceeds will go to benefit the Union Gospel Mission.
Make It started in 2008 and has grown to be one of the largest craft fairs in Canada with bi-annual shows in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. Collectively they work with over 1,000 independent artists, makers, and local brands each year, and the shows attract more than 95,000 conscious shoppers in total.
Win a Prize Pack
I have a lovely prize pack worth $175 to give away that includes a Vancity T-shirt by Ole Original (@oleoriginals), a Chooli Blanket by Elroy Apparel (@elroyapparel), and a Maple Seed Necklace by Shallow Jewellery (@swallowjewellery). The winner will also receive two free tickets to Make It Vancouver.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter: