REW, Canada’s premier real estate portal, has announced their new name: Real Estate Wire. It is the only site in BC where you can find all property listings, new home developments and industry news – in one place.
The rebrand reflects the company’s goal to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada. Helping people with the most comprehensive property information available online, and critical industry insights in order to achieve their real estate goals. All while providing the best home search experience possible.
I took the new Real Estate Wire out for a spin and found several ways to do an effective property search.
5 Ways to Search for a Home with the New REW.CA
In addition to searching by price, neighbourhood and keywords, the portal recently launched new property search features, here are some of my favourites:
- The first option is to search using the map. Zoom in, zoom out, toggle the map in every direction and pin-point listings in your dream neighbourhood.
- Second, you have all of the standard features of a real estate search at your fingertips: Number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, search by the year the property was built, and your minimum/maximum price.
- Ready to start looking at houses right now? You can Search Upcoming Open Houses.
- Want to see what schools are nearby for the kids? You can Search By Schools to see public and private schools in each neighbourhood listing.
- Location, location, location! Search by Building if something has caught your eye.
Enter to Win an Amazon Echo
REW offers smart searches so it’s only fitting that they have offered up a prize (to TWO lucky Miss604 readers) that can make their homes smart!
I have two Amazon Echo systems to give away. With the Amazon Echo, you can do everything from turn on smart switches (lights, heat, A/C like John and I do) to ask for directions, calculations, news, play games, control your TV, place online order, play radio stations, and much more.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter:
I will draw two winners at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, November 23, 2017. The prize is one Amazon Echo 2nd generation (available November 28th) for each winner. This contest is sponsored by REW.CA.
Update The winners are Scott and @kimba420!