On Thursday, March 30, 2017, Dining Out For Life returns for its 23rd year in support of people living with HIV/AIDS in our community.
Dining Out for Life
Over 50 restaurants are participating, from Lucky’s Doughnuts and Burgoo Bistro, to Cactus Club, Gotham Steakhouse, Forage, Fable, and more! They’re donating 25% of breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner to the cause.
All proceeds directly benefit the programs and services they provide free-of-charge, including:
- An average 100,000 meals per year delivered by volunteers to those affected by HIV/AIDS in Metro Vancouver and surrounding regions
- Nutritional counselling and meal planning.
- Easter Sundays where chefs donate their time to cook for a group of 50-60 people.
- Family Pantry Program where families receive fruits, vegetables, and other pantry essentials.
- Snack Packs all clients receive: fresh fruit, yogurt, bread, juice, milk and more.
A Loving Spoonful is a volunteer-driven, non-partisan Society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in Greater Vancouver. A Loving Spoonful is the constant support of over 250 adults and children living with HIV/AIDS throughout the Greater Vancouver area
Dine out on Thursday, March 30, 2017 and make it a day to remember.