The Love to Sew Expo is a full weekend of sewing, quilting, knitting, and needlework at the Agriplex in Cloverdale.
The two day expo features classes, shopping, and a dream sewing room exhibition along with a VIP evening event with legendary fashion historian Ivan Sayers.
Love to Sew Expo
- Where: Cloverdale Agriplex (17763 62 Ave, Surrey)
- When: Friday, November 18, 2016, 9:00am – 6:00pm Classes / Shopping
7:00pm – 9:30pm “Sip and Sew” Evening Event with Ivan Sayers
Saturday, November 19, 2016, 9:00am – 5:00pm Classes / Shopping
- Tickets: Available online or at the door. Admission includes parking and unlimited 1 hour classes. Adult: 1 day $18 / 2 days $28 (Save $8); Senior/Student 1 day $14 / 2 days $24 (Save $4); Children 12 and under no charge.
Vendors will bring the latest in sewing, quilting, knitting and needlework supplies in their pop up booths. Classes will be led by sewing stars from the Greater Vancouver area, Washington State, Vancouver Island, and beyond.
There are limited tickets available for the “Sip and Sew” evening event “Stitches In Time” with Ivan Sayers, which are $30, or $20 with your two day expo pass. A limited number of VIP passes are available and those include a two day pass and the Ivan Sayers evening.
Win Tickets to the Love to Sew Expo
I have a pair of VIP tickets to give away to the Love to Sew Expo, which includes admission to “Stitches In Time” with Ivan Sayers! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Follow the Love to Sew Expo on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information.
Update The winner is Margaret!