UBC Harvest Feastivalby
The UBC Harvest Feastival is an epic fall-themed outdoor dinner, combined with access to multiple shows and exhibits around the university’s Arts and Culture District.
UBC Harvest Feastival
Where: University Commons (outside the Nest)
Tickets: Available online now starting at $10
When: Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:30pm to 7:00pm (dinner); 7:30pm to 9:30pm (exhibits & shows)
David Speight, Executive Chef of UBC Food Services and his team will be preparing a three-course meal that is inspired by the season and featuring local produce freshly picked from the UBC Farm. Roasted butternut squash, beet salad, salmon, pumpkin penne, and more delicious seasonal offerings will be on the menu.
Following dinner, enjoy a night of free arts and culture happenings including the UBC Symphony, alumni from Theatre Sports, gallery opening nights, opera and more.
Free, with your Feastival wrist band, is admission to the following arts and culture events:
- Exhibit: The Last Waves by Julia Feyrer & Tamara Henderson @ Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery
- After Dinner Drinks @ The Chan Centre
- UBC Symphony Orchestra Open Rehearsal @ Chan Centre, Chan Shun Concert Hall
- UBC Opera’s A Night at the Opera @ Old Auditorium
- Harvest Improv @ Chan Centre, RBC Cinema
- Studio Faculty Exhibition @ Audain Building, AHVA Gallery
- Documentary: Cultures of Resistance @ UBC Museum of Anthropology Theatre
UBC Harvest Feastival is presented by Campus + Community Planning. Follow along on Twitter for more information.