The flagship store of Canada’s largest sporting goods retailer, Sport Chek, has touched down in Vancouver on the corner of Robson Street and Howe. This 53,000 square foot sports destination provides three floors of innovative retail space in the heart of downtown.
Sport Chek on Robson Street
Features of the new store include:
- Motion activated screens, a Sport Chek first, which trigger real-time content based on movement
- A Golf Virtual Department Kiosk, providing recommended products based on the individual customer’s needs and abilities
- In-store eCommerce on associate tablets and in 55” and 75” displays, leveraging the full functionality of the Sport Chek website to offer an expanded product selection to shoppers
- LED Ribbons on the 2nd and 3rd floors which can be seen from Robson Square keeping sports fans up-to-date on the latest scores
- State of the art shop-in-shops from top brands including Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Fitbit and GoPro offering customers an unparalleled assortment of the latest products
- Art installations immersing shoppers in creative displays inspired by sport
Enhancing the community around it through programs and activities, the new flagship will be the first Sport Chek store to offer a Training Club designed to help athletes train for their sport activity, with support from neighbouring UBC.
Win a $200 Gift Card
To celebrate the flagship opening, I have a $200 Sport Chek gift card to give away to one lucky Miss604 reader. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 12:00pm. Follow Sport Chek on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information.
Update The winner is Heidi P