Bellis Fair Mall, a Canadian shopping destination just across the border in Washington State, is warming up to us neighbours in the north. For Victoria Day Long Weekend, many Bellis Fair retailers will be will be accepting the Canadian Dollar at par*.
Canadian Dollar at Par at Bellis Fair
This discount will be applied Friday, May 20th to Monday May 23rd, 2016. Just look for the American/Canadian flags displayed in participating retailers’ storefronts throughout the mall. Present your ID and claim the discount.
Bellis Fair Mall has been a favourite for cross-border shoppers since it opened in 1988. Some of its key tenants are JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Sports Authority, and Target*.
*This discount will not go above 25% and some exclusions may apply with some retailers on certain brands. Not all retailers in the mall are participating. You can call ahead to confirm.
While you’re in the area to do some shopping, here are some other activities in case you’d like to spend the day in Bellingham and historic Fairhaven:
- A helicopter tour of Bellingham Bay
- Explore historic Fairhaven
- Tour the Heritage Flight Museum
- Discover some amazing science and history at the SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention
- Book a kayak tour on Bellingham Bay
- Make your own soaps and lotions at Otion Soap downtown
- Brunch, hike, shop, create, and even see some camels!
For more information on things to do while in Bellingham, follow Bellingham Whatcom County on Facebook and Twitter.