The 54th annual Vancouver International Boat Show cruises into BC Place and around Granville Island this month with demos, activities, rides, skills training, and more.
Vancouver International Boat Show
Western Canada’s largest consumer boating event will have hands-on skills training at Granville Island, in-water boat displays and free boat rides. Take the free water shuttle between the floating show at the Granville Island Maritime Market and the main entrance of BC Place to experience more of the show.
Browse the Discover Boating Centre and learn about sport fishing in BC, and SailFest will have the latest sailboats, gear, and destinations. Check out the full seminar lineup, get some boat buying tips, and get inspired with coastal cooking demos. The Kids’ Zone will entertain the little ones while you get your pleasure craft operator card.
- Where: BC Place (777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver) & Granville Island Maritime Market and Marina (1676 Duranleau Street, Vancouver)
- When: January 20 to January 24, 2016
Wednesday to Saturday from 10:00am to 8:00pm; Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Granville Island floating show closes at 5:00pm daily.
- Tickets: Available online in advance. Adults $15; Seniors $13; 2-day Adult Passes $20; 2-day Senior Passes $17; 5-day All Access Passes $25; Kids (16 and under) are free.
I have a pair of tickets to give away to the Vancouver International Boat Show, here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, January 13, 2016. The Vancouver International Boat Show is presented by the Boating BC Association. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook for more information.
Update The winner is Donald!