It’s always good to know where your food comes from which is why Olympic Dairy, based in Delta, has been sharing its story — and delicious yogurts — with you since 1979. Producing healthy and nutritious yogurts from BC cows, Olympic Dairy offers up a line of over 150 organic and conventional yogurts in its Krema, Organic, Probiotic and Chia brands. It was also BC’s first organic certified yogurt maker.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, Olympic Dairy’s products are entirely free of gelatin, man-made preservatives, chemicals and fillings. The special way they craft their yogurt means they’re able to carry out a premium quality control. Each serving is individually incubated according to a process that consistently results in a creamy texture and exceptional flavour.
Win an Olympic Dairy Yogurt Prize Pack
Olympic Dairy wants to share its yogurt goodness with a lucky Miss604 reader with a generous prize pack that includes:
- Organic, Plain Yogurt, 3.5%: This delicious yogurt contains probiotics that contribute to healthy intestinal flora.
- Chia, Vanilla: This yogurt contains chia seeds, which are rich in dietary fibre, calcium and anti-oxidants, and are a source of omega-3 and protein.
- Krema, Vanilla: A creamy smooth yogurt with a high protein content.
- Krema, Honeylicious
- Kefir, Strawberry: Kefir is a fermented probiotic milk product with a delicious, smooth texture.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Share this post on Facebook tagging OlympicDairy and Miss604Vancouver (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Monday, August 31, 2015. Find products, information, and recipe ideas online.
Update The winner is James!